By Icon Health Publications
It is a 3-in-1 reference publication. It provides a whole scientific dictionary overlaying 1000's of phrases and expressions on the subject of acetyl-L-carnitine. It additionally supplies large lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it presents details to clients on the way to replace their wisdom utilizing a number of net assets. The e-book is designed for physicians, scientific scholars getting ready for Board examinations, scientific researchers, and sufferers who are looking to get to grips with learn devoted to acetyl-L-carnitine. in case your time is efficacious, this ebook is for you. First, you won't waste time looking the net whereas lacking loads of suitable info. moment, the e-book additionally saves you time indexing and defining entries. ultimately, you won't waste time and cash printing hundreds of thousands of web content.
Read or Download Acetyl-L-Carnitine - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References PDF
Similar pharmacology books
Pharmacology, 4th version is helping you grasp the "must-know" ideas during this topic and the way they observe to daily medical challenge fixing and selection making. This concise but complete textual content basically explains and illustrates hard thoughts and is helping you keep the material - from direction assessments and the USMLE Step 1 all the way through to scientific practice.
• fast reference crucial info because of plentiful tables all through, and drug class packing containers initially of every chapter.
• See how pharmacology applies to perform with real-world case studies.
• arrange for assessments with self-assessment questions on the finish of every chapter.
• comprehend complicated techniques visually through fabulous full-color illustrations.
• entry the entire contents on-line at www. studentconsult. com, in addition to an extra word list, chapter-by-chapter summaries and case stories, an entire record of featured medications, a hundred and fifty USMLE-style questions, animations, and more.
• examine the newest pharmacologic mechanisms and functions with new and up to date drug details throughout.
• concentrate on new "off label" makes use of, together with vital FDA regulations.
Lithium, the remedy of selection for mania considering its usefulness was once first mentioned, has been proven to have different results on a number of organic platforms, together with electrolyte flux and neurochemistry. fresh advances in mobile and molecular biology promise to supply clinicians with a greater knowing of the etiology of bipolar ailment and new innovations for therapy.
- Quadruplex Nucleic Acids
- Pharmacotherapy and the Future of the Drug War
- Pharmaceutical Preformulation and Formulation: A Practical Guide from Candidate Drug Selection to Commercial Dosage Form, Second Edition (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences, 199)
- Meyler's Side Effects of Endocrine and Metabolic Drugs
- Managing the drug discovery process: how to make it more efficient and cost-effective
Additional resources for Acetyl-L-Carnitine - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
39 APPENDICES 41 APPENDIX A. PHYSICIAN RESOURCES Overview In this chapter, we focus on databases and Internet-based guidelines and information resources created or written for a professional audience. NIH Guidelines Commonly referred to as “clinical” or “professional” guidelines, the National Institutes of Health publish physician guidelines for the most common diseases. gov/health/ 10 These publications are typically written by one or more of the various NIH Institutes. 11 Physician-oriented resources provide a wide variety of information related to the biomedical and health sciences, both past and present.
G. acetyl-L-carnitine and/or propionyl-L-carnitine. Excerpt(s): The present invention relates to a therapeutic/nutritional composition (medical food) for diabetics. Diabetes mellitus is a complex syndrome of differing genetic, environmental and pathogenetic origin. This syndrome in any event is characterised by hyperglycaemia due to impaired insulin secretion and/or efficiency, associated with a risk of diabetic ketoacidosis or non-ketotic hyper-glycaemichyperosmolar coma. Among the late complications of the disease, those worthy of particular mention are nephropathy, retinopathy, atherosclerotic coronary disease, peripheral arteriopathies and neuropathies of the autonomic nervous system.
Author(s): Graziano F, Bisonni R, Catalano V, Silva R, Rovidati S, Mencarini E, Ferraro B, Canestrari F, Baldelli AM, De Gaetano A, Giordani P, Testa E, Lai V. Source: British Journal of Cancer. 2002 June 17; 86(12): 1854-7. cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=A bstract&list_uids=12085175 • Protective actions of L-carnitine and acetyl-L-carnitine on the neurotoxicity evoked by mitochondrial uncoupling or inhibitors. Author(s): Virmani MA, Biselli R, Spadoni A, Rossi S, Corsico N, Calvani M, Fattorossi A, De Simone C, Arrigoni-Martelli E.