By Icon Health Publications, Health Publica Icon Health Publications
It is a 3-in-1 reference booklet. It supplies an entire scientific dictionary masking enormous quantities of phrases and expressions when it comes to chitosan. It additionally supplies broad lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it offers details to clients on tips on how to replace their wisdom utilizing numerous net assets. The publication is designed for physicians, clinical scholars getting ready for Board examinations, scientific researchers, and sufferers who are looking to get to grips with examine devoted to chitosan. in the event that your time is efficacious, this e-book is for you. First, you won't waste time looking out the web whereas lacking loads of appropriate info. moment, the booklet additionally saves you time indexing and defining entries. ultimately, you won't waste money and time printing thousands of web content.
Read or Download Chitosan - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References PDF
Best pharmacology books
Pharmacology, 4th version is helping you grasp the "must-know" suggestions during this topic and the way they follow to daily scientific challenge fixing and choice making. This concise but entire textual content basically explains and illustrates demanding strategies and is helping you keep the material - from path assessments and the USMLE Step 1 throughout to medical practice.
• quick reference crucial details due to considerable tables all through, and drug category packing containers before everything of every chapter.
• See how pharmacology applies to perform with real-world case studies.
• organize for assessments with self-assessment questions on the finish of every chapter.
• comprehend advanced innovations visually by means of outstanding full-color illustrations.
• entry the total contents on-line at www. studentconsult. com, in addition to an extra word list, chapter-by-chapter summaries and case reports, a whole record of featured medicines, one hundred fifty USMLE-style questions, animations, and more.
• study the most recent pharmacologic mechanisms and purposes with new and up-to-date drug details throughout.
• pay attention to new "off label" makes use of, together with vital FDA regulations.
Lithium, the remedy of selection for mania due to the fact its usefulness was once first mentioned, has been proven to have different results on a number of organic structures, together with electrolyte flux and neurochemistry. contemporary advances in mobile and molecular biology promise to supply clinicians with a greater figuring out of the etiology of bipolar disease and new recommendations for remedy.
- Chronopharmaceutics: Science and Technology for Biological Rhythm-Guided Therapy and Prevention of Diseases
- The Pharmacology of Pain
- Triumph of the Heart: The Story of Statins
- The Pharmacology of the Urinary Tract
Extra info for Chitosan - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
Author(s): Onal S, Zihnioglu F. Source: Artificial Cells, Blood Substitutes, and Immobilization Biotechnology. 2002 May; 30(3): 229-37. cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ uids=12066877&dopt=Abstract • Enhancement of paracellular drug transport with highly quaternized N-trimethyl chitosan chloride in neutral environments: in vitro evaluation in intestinal epithelial cells (Caco-2). Author(s): Kotze AF, Thanou MM, Luebetaen HL, de Boer AG, Verhoef JC, Junginger HE. Source: Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ uids=11092297&dopt=Abstract • Effect of chitosan on renal function in patients with chronic renal failure. Author(s): Jing SB, Li L, Ji D, Takiguchi Y, Yamaguchi T. Source: The Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 1997 July; 49(7): 721-3. cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ uids=9255718&dopt=Abstract • Effect of chitosan on the permeability of monolayers of intestinal epithelial cells (Caco-2). Author(s): Artursson P, Lindmark T, Davis SS, Illum L. Source: Pharmaceutical Research.
Source: International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2003 May 12; 257(1-2): 103-10. cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ uids=12711166&dopt=Abstract • Water-soluble and low molecular weight chitosan-based plasmid DNA delivery. Author(s): Lee M, Nah JW, Kwon Y, Koh JJ, Ko KS, Kim SW. Source: Pharmaceutical Research. 2001 April; 18(4): 427-31. cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_ uids=11451027&dopt=Abstract • Water-soluble chitosan inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory cytokine in human astrocytoma cells activated by amyloid beta peptide and interleukin-1beta.