By Ganapathy Subramanian
With contributions from biotechnologists and bioengineers, this prepared reference describes the cutting-edge in commercial biopharmaceutical construction, with a powerful concentrate on non-stop methods.
Recent advances in single-use expertise in addition to program instructions for all sorts of biopharmaceutical items, from vaccines to antibodies, and from bacterial to insect to mammalian cells are coated. The potency, robustness, and quality controls of continuing creation procedures for biopharmaceuticals are reviewed and in comparison to conventional batch methods for various diverse construction systems.
Read or Download Continuous processing in pharmaceutical manufacturing PDF
Similar pharmacology books
Pharmacology, 4th variation is helping you grasp the "must-know" suggestions during this topic and the way they observe to daily scientific challenge fixing and determination making. This concise but finished textual content truly explains and illustrates difficult options and is helping you keep the material - from direction checks and the USMLE Step 1 all the way through to medical practice.
• quick reference crucial info due to ample tables all through, and drug type bins before everything of every chapter.
• See how pharmacology applies to perform with real-world case studies.
• organize for checks with self-assessment questions on the finish of every chapter.
• comprehend complicated innovations visually via very good full-color illustrations.
• entry the entire contents on-line at www. studentconsult. com, in addition to an extra thesaurus, chapter-by-chapter summaries and case reports, a whole checklist of featured medicinal drugs, a hundred and fifty USMLE-style questions, animations, and more.
• research the newest pharmacologic mechanisms and functions with new and up to date drug details throughout.
• pay attention to new "off label" makes use of, together with vital FDA regulations.
Lithium, the remedy of selection for mania because its usefulness was once first said, has been proven to have assorted results on a number of organic structures, together with electrolyte flux and neurochemistry. contemporary advances in mobile and molecular biology promise to supply clinicians with a greater realizing of the etiology of bipolar affliction and new thoughts for therapy.
- Multifunctional Pharmaceutical Nanocarriers
- Toxicological profiles - Jp-5 and jp-8
- Pharmacology of Intestinal Permeation I
- Toxikologie für Chemiker GERMAN
- Toxicological profiles - Selenium
Extra info for Continuous processing in pharmaceutical manufacturing
2010) A novel β-cyclodextrin polymer/tungsten carbide composite matrix for expanded bed adsorption: preparation and characterization of physical properties. Carbohydr. , 80, 1085–1090. , and Burnouf, T. (2010) A novel core fractionation process of human plasma by expanded bed adsorption chromatography. Anal. , 399, 102–109. -J. (2011) Preparation of cellulose– tungsten carbide composite beads with ionic liquid for expanded bed application. J. Appl. Polym. , 119, 3453–3461. J. -J. (2013) Evaluation and characterization of axial distribution in expanded bed.
Eng. , 18, 81–88. -Q. (2005) Preparation of an anion exchanger based on TiO2-densiﬁed cellulose beads for expanded bed adsorption. React. Funct. , 62, 169–177. -J. (2005) Preparation and characterization of cellulose–stainless steel powder composite particles customized for expanded bed application. Ind. Eng. Chem. , 44, 8218–8224. -J. (2006) Expansion and hydrodynamic properties of cellulose–stainless steel powder composite matrix for expanded bed adsorption. J. Chromatogr. A, 1107, 265–272. -J.
Chromatogr. A, 1304, 78–84. -J. (2013) Preparation and characterization of supermacroporous polyacrylamide cryogel beads for biotechnological application. J. Appl. Polym. , 130 (5), 3082–3089. -R. (1995) Hydrodynamics and performance in ﬂuidized bed adsorption. Biotechnol. , 48, 367–374. -R. (1995) Puriﬁcation of monoclonal antibodies from whole hybridoma fermentation broth by ﬂuidized bed adsorption. Biotechnol. , 45 (3), 205–211. A. K. (1996) Ion 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 exchange puriﬁcation of G6PDH from unclariﬁed yeast cell homogenates using expanded bed adsorption.