By Jean-Paul Louis
Classical synchronous vehicles are the simplest equipment to force business construction structures and robots with precision and rapidity. even though, a number of functions require effective controls in non-conventional situations.
Firstly, this can be the case with synchronous vehicles provided via thyristor line-commutated inverters, or with synchronous vehicles with faults on one or a number of phases.
Secondly, many force platforms use non-conventional cars comparable to polyphase (more than 3 levels) synchronous vehicles, synchronous cars with double excitation, everlasting magnet linear synchronous automobiles, synchronous and switched reluctance cars, stepping vehicles and piezoelectric motors.
This e-book offers effective controls to enhance using those non-conventional motors.
1. Self-controlled Synchronous Motor: ideas of functionality and Simplified keep an eye on version, Francis Labrique and Francois Baudart.
2. Self-controlled Synchronous Motor: Dynamic version together with the habit of Damper Windings and Commutation Overlap, Ernest Matagne.
3. Synchronous Machines in Degraded Mode, Damien Flieller, Ngac Ky Nguyen, Herve Schwab and man Sturtzer.
4. keep watch over of the Double-star Synchronous computing device provided by means of PWM Inverters, Mohamed Fouad Benkhoris.
5. Vectorial Modeling and regulate of Multiphase Machines with Non-salient Poles provided via an Inverter, Xavier Kestelyn and Eric Semail.
6. Hybrid Excitation Synchronous Machines, Nicolas Patin and Lionel Vido.
7. complex regulate of the Linear Synchronous Motor, Ghislain Remy and Pierre-Jean Barre.
8. Variable Reluctance Machines: Modeling and keep an eye on, Mickael Hilairet, Thierry Lubin and Abdelmounaim Tounzi.
9. keep watch over of the Stepping Motor, Bruno Robert and Moez Feki .
10. keep watch over of Piezoelectric Actuators, Frederic Giraud and Betty Lemaire-Semail.
Chapter 1 Self?controlled Synchronous Motor (pages 1–31):
Chapter 2 Self?controlled Synchronous Motor (pages 33–66):
Chapter three Synchronous Machines in Degraded Mode (pages 67–124):
Chapter four keep an eye on of the Double?star Synchronous computer provided by way of PWM Inverters (pages 125–159):
Chapter five Vectorial Modeling and regulate of Multiphase Machines with Non?salient Poles provided by means of an Inverter (pages 161–206):
Chapter 6 Hybrid Excitation Synchronous Machines (pages 207–239):
Chapter 7 complicated keep watch over of the Linear Synchronous Motor (pages 241–285):
Chapter eight Variable Reluctance Machines (pages 287–327):
Chapter nine keep watch over of the Stepping Motor (pages 329–373):
Chapter 10 regulate of Piezoelectric Actuators (pages 375–409):
Read or Download Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors PDF
Similar machinery books
On past events each one Symposium has concentrated realization on a present and critical learn subject, often reflecting the pursuits of the Leeds or Lyon learn teams, even though this time the main target used to be at the very important topic of know-how move, supplying the 154 delegates from 21 nations with the infrequent chance to debate the impression in their stories on computer layout.
This e-book presents a entire examine commercial compressors. Readers can discover a good deal of knowledge in response to lengthy business adventure, on a transparent and well-founded method of real-gas dealing with, and on suggestions to many sensible difficulties. "Process Centrifugal Compressors" offers engineering contractors and clients of commercial compressors with a greater perception into the "how" and "why" of other layout good points, therefore delivering a fantastic foundation for facing brands.
This publication is a learn of the advancements over the last 3 many years within the expertise applied to chemically fresh commercial apparatus. themes comprise natural acid and chelant solvents, new inhibitors, more desirable ideas for removal refinery/chemical plant deposits, and the chemical mechanisms underlying a number of the present tactics.
- Mechanisms of flat weaving technology
- PVC Pipe Design and Installation
- Tribology in Machine Design
- Firewater Pumps at Industrial Facilities
- Electric Drive: Design Methodology
- Advanced Mechanism Design: Analysis and Synthesis Vol. II
Additional resources for Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors
Definition of angles α, ϕ, ξ, ν and δ. 4, the overlap angle is defined as the difference between angle α at the start of a commutation and angle ξ at the end of a commutation. 3 can be defined as a function of ρ, μ and δ. 7] 2 where θem is the rotor electric position angle, which is equal to p ωm t for steady-state operation. 11] is function of ρ in a complicated way and of θem in a very different way. 13] only by its value module 180°. Indeed, subtracting or adding a value of 180° to ν leaves the value of these expressions unchanged.
7. Operation with a speed below the nominal speed Insofar as we can disregard the voltage drops on the winding resistances with respect to those on the winding inductances, a decrease in the speed of rotation at constant currents I and If and at constant advance firing angle α leads to a decrease in voltages at the machine terminals proportional to the decrease in speed. Indeed, both the emfs induced by the field winding and the voltage drops on the stator winding inductances are proportional to the electric speed of the rotor; whereas the value of angle μ is unaffected by the variation in frequency.
33] therein. 32], depend on ρ, μ and ν alone. 16]. 13]. Let us notice here and now that